Sunday, February 20, 2011

Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder

Unfortunately I got out of the bloging habit when our internet was down for a couple of weeks back in November.  Good news...we are back!  Sweet Elizabeth has been an excellent source of encouragement for getting back into the swing of things.  (She is so good to keep her blog current!)  The book she recently had made compiling all of her blog posts from the previous year has also become a strong source of motivation.  It is a super neat idea and is far better than any scrapbook I could create AND it is even cheaper....you know that it a great selling point for me!

My sweet baby Sam is growing so quickly and I have now missed documenting some important milestones.  I repent of these transgressions and will do better!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! You are back! Love you friend, missed you this weekend and looking forward to catching up this week!

    ReplyDelete