Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A Fun Day


Jackson loved pushing Sam in the swing almost as much as Sam loved being pushed!  

Word on the street is, Stacy London will be contacting Jackson to replace Clinton Kelly as her co-host on "What Not to Wear."  Jackson is clearly the authority on current trends and fashion!

Best friends! 

Starting on our St. Patrick's Day activities clover flowers and a leprechaun trap.  I learned the importance of researching my information prior to informing a four year old about a mythical little man who searches for pots of gold.  Jackson politely informed me to "look it up" after I could not tell him where leprechauns live, how they walk on rainbows, why they want gold, or why they like clover.

The happy clover bunch!

It is always an exciting time when Daddy gets home from work! 

Taking a break after all of the fun!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness at all the blog posts!! Love the leprechaun trap : )

    ReplyDelete